MBBS Admission in Nepal in Tribhuvan university
The candidates seeking admission to MBBS in Nepal medical colleges. Direct MBBS admission in Nepal in Tribhuvan university. Call+91-9538475908.that are affiliated with Tribhuvan University must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks (in aggregate) of the grand total with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as the main subjects. The candidates must have secured not less than 50% of marks in theory and practicals in each of the PCB subjects to secure MBBS admission in Nepal Medical Colleges affiliated with TU. Direct MBBS admission in Nepal in Tribhuvan University.Direct MBBS admission in Nepal in Tribhuvan university. Call+91-9538475908
MBBS Entrance Exam
Candidates seeking MBBS admission in Nepal medical colleges affiliated with Tribhuvan University Institute of Medicine Nepal (IOM Nepal) must pass in the common MBBS entrance exam i.e. IOM exam conducted by Institute of Medicine Nepal with 50% marks. The IOM exam will be common for both Nepalese and Foreign candidates. This MBBS entrance exam for MBBS admission in Nepal Medical Colleges affiliated with TU shall comprise of multiple-choice questions for 100 marks. It will be conducted in the month of September (tentatively).Direct MBBS admission in Nepal in Tribhuvan university. Call+91-9538475908
MBBS Admission Process
- Successful candidates who have passed in the TU IOM MBBS entrance exam will be selected according to the merit list. Direct MBBS admission in Nepal in Tribhuvan university. Call+91-9538475908
The selected Indian Candidate will have to submit the original and one copy of each certificate mentioned below at the time of admission to MBBS in Nepal medical colleges that are affiliated with TU IOM Nepal.
- Certificate and Transcript of SLC or equivalent exam
- Character Certificate
- Citizenship Certificate or Passport of the Indian Candidate
- Migration and Equivalence Certificate if Indian Candidate has passed from any other University beside Tribhuvan University Nepal.
- The list of passed applicants in the TU IOM Exam will be sent to the affiliated medical colleges of Institute of Medicine (IOM Nepal).
- The affiliated colleges will have to admit Indian Candidates from the list on merit basis.Direct MBBS admission in Nepal in Tribhuvan university. Call +91-9538475908