MBBS Admission direct 2020 9538475908
The National test agency is (NTA) Overwhelmed to introduce the NEET UG examination form 2020. The exams are out from the 1st of November 2018. For mbbs direct admission call 9538475908. The whole ug neet entrance exam test will be under The national test agency (NTA). The controller of all UG medical exams i.e MBBS, BAMS, BHMS, and BUMS will be under NTA only. We at I future will help medical aspirants, to get MBBS Admission direct 2019. mbbs admission direct is only possible for NEET eligible students. The application form will be released online on the official website of CBSE i.e cbseneet.nic.in
Please note that only forms will be available on the CBSE website. But CBSE will not be conducting NEET 2020 UG exams. The exams will be controlled by NTA only. So now we will be discussing some chapter weight for NEET UG 2020. Just be in contact for all kind of upadates. we are specialized educational consultancy for medical admission. For kind of details on mbbbs admission through management quota in karnataka,tamil nadu and Pondicherry. we will provide in depth guidance for mbbs admission through management quota.
But first, I would like to elaborate on what is MBBS direct admission and its procedures?
- There is nothing like mbbs direct admission, What we are trying to explain is as follows:-
- In India after the introduction of NEET i.e National eligibility cum entrance exam, The government of India and Medical Council of India (MCI). These two bodies clearly mentioned that only the NEET Eligible students can take admission in anyways in any of the given above medical courses.
- Every year There is a minimum cut-off mark to pass the eligibility criteria. Only the students who cross this minimum eligibility mark can take admission in any of the private, government and Deemed medical colleges of India.
- The MCI Still give provision for mbbs admission through management quota. Private and deemed medical colleges in India have some reserve quota seats that is called management quota.
- so, by mbbs direct admission what we mean is we will provide mbbs admission through management.
MBBS Admission direct through management quota at the lowest rates.
For mbbs admission direct through management quota 2019 call 9538475908. Now let us discuss the neet preparation of 2020.
The weight of the chapters of NEET 2020:-
- NEET is a national level exam medical entrance exam and is considered among one of the toughest exams all over India.
- Now it is less than 8 months for NEET 2020. Let us throw some light On chapters to be considered very important.
- PHYSICS Preparation for NEET 2020:-
- chapters Weightage
- Electrodynamics :- 22.22%
- Heat and thermodynamics:- 11.11%
- Mechanics:- 28.88 %
- Modern physics – 6.67%
- optics :- 11.11%
- SHM & Waves :- 8.89%
2. Chemistry preparation for NEET 2020
- Inorganic chemistry -1 :-17.78%
- Inorganic chemistry -2:- 17.78%
- Organic chemistry-1:- 6.67%
- Organic chemistry-2:-28.89%
- Physical chemistry-1:- 15.65%
- physical chemistry-2:- 13.33%
3. BIOLOGY Preparation for NEET 2020:-
- Biological Classification:- 6%
- cell biology:- 8%
- Ecology:- 12%
- Genetics :- 10%
- Living world:- 2.%
- Molecular Basis inheritance: -12%
- Morphology:- 2%
- morphology of flowering plants:- 2%
- Plant Kingdom:- 12%
- Plant morphology:- 4%
- Reproduction in the flowering plant:- 10%
- Animal kingdom:- 7.50%
- Animal morphology:- 2.50%
- Animal physiology:- 2.50%
- Biomolecules:- 10%
- Human health and Disease 7.50%
- Human physiology:- 40%
NTA Has already stated that syllabus of NEET 2020 will be same as previous. Hence it is advised for the candidates to refer to the new NCERT biology books for NEET 2020 exam. to know more about mbbs direct admission 2020 please call . The NEET 2020 EXAM WILL BE HELD OFFLINE in a single slot.
A lot of students are happy that the exam NEET will happen on the conventional methodology of pen and paper.
Also just like previous years, there will be 180 questions in the exam, the total exam will be of 720 marks. All the question will be of multiple choice types and each question will carry 4 marks each. The negative marks are 1 for every wrong answer. Get to know the process mbbs admission direct 2020call 9538475908
ALL the important dates of NEET 2020 for MBBS Admission 2020
- The application form for NEET 2020 IS Available from 1st of November 2020 to 30th November 2020.
- The download of Admit card will be from April 15, 2020.
- After the exam, the result will be announced on the 5th of June 2020.
I think that’s all the information about NEET exam 2020. Further information we will be delivering from time to time. For further information and updates stay tuned to us. And do remember for further information regarding MBBS admission direct 2020 call 9538475908.
MBBS Admission direct is only for neet eligible admission.