Manipal medical college Nepal
Manipal College of Medical Sciences (MCOMS), Pokhara was inaugurated in 1994 with an MBBS Degree program. The 700-bed Manipal Teaching Hospital (MTH), Pokhara was inaugurated in 1998. The college and hospital have been created with modern facilities for medical education and health care. To get admission in Manipal medical college Nepal call ++91-9905388952
Manipal College of Medical Sciences (MCOMS), Pokhara is affiliated to Kathmandu University and is an outcome of a collaboration between the Manipal Group and the Government of Nepal.To get admission in Manipal medical college Nepal call +91-9905388952.
Eligibility Requirements (XIIth/A Level or other equivalent qualifying examination marks)
- At least 50% marks in Physics (P), Chemistry(C), Biology (B) and English (E) and a minimum aggregate of 50% marks at the XIIth/A Level or equivalent examination (which, in general, corresponds to minimum ‘C’ grades for Sri Lankan and ‘D’ grades for International boards e.g. EDEXCEL/Cambridge etc.)
- If English is not opted at the ‘A’ Level, then at least 50% marks in English at ’O’ Level or equivalent examination
- SAT 2017 or NEET 2017 valid score must be provided, if available
- TOEFL / IELTS is not requiredTo get admission in Manipal medical college Nepal call
- +91-9905388952PS: Admission will be subject to the Kathmandu University norms and qualifying an entrance exam conducted by the Kathmandu University, for which all applicants are advised to prepare themselves.
Manipal medical college Nepal campus life
SPORTS AND RECREATION
The college has playing fields for cricket, basketball, football and volleyball. Among the indoor games, there are facilities for badminton, table tennis, carrom and chess. Inter-batch competitions and friendly matches continue through the year. To get admission in Manipal medical college Nepal call +91-9905388952
Nepal provides ample opportunities for outdoor activities like trekking and river rafting and the students enjoy these to the full.
The Phulbari hostels have a dining hall, canteen, gym, TV, indoor sports in the basement and 6 floors of residential accommodation. There are separate hostels for men and women. The rooms are planned for twin occupancy and each has an attached bathroom and balcony.
The junior students are accommodated in the hostels at the Deep Campus. The hostel rooms are provided with the furniture and other amenities like geysers for hot water.
Students are required to bring their own bed linen. During the winters the minimum temperature is around 6 degrees Celcius, so warm clothing, blankets/quilts are needed. Housekeeping and laundry are provided.
Messes in the campus provide Indo-Nepali vegetarian / non-vegetarian food. The monthly mess bill is approx NPR’s 3,500/- for four meals a day.
To get admission Manipal medical college Nepal call +91-9905388952.
- We have been serving medical aspirants in Nepal since last 20 years.We are residents of Nepal and know each and every college management people personally.
- No hidden cost 100% transparency is made while carrying out each and every transaction.
- We solely and completely work on our service charges.
- We have always believed in developing a relationship with our clients.
- To get admission Manipal medical college Nepal call +91-9905388952.
- For further more smoother discussion call +91-9905388952
i future group