How can I take Direct Second year B Pharmacy admission (2nd Year Lateral Entry)?
Hello aspirants, here we are talking about the Direct Second year B Pharmacy admission. We are talking about the lateral entry process in the B pharma course. Let us elaborate Now about the admission process. For Later entry in B pharma Call 7406337778.
- The B Pharmacy course has a duration of 4 years.
- But, If a candidate has a Diploma in Pharmacy Degree then He is eligible for Direct admission in the second year of B pharma.
- After gaining a degree in D pharma, the B pharma course has a duration of 3 years.
- People with Lateral entry in B pharmacy has more preference.
- As these already know the basics of the Pharmacy course.
- Lateral 2nd-year direct admission in Bpharma is only possible for students with d pharma Degree with and AICTE and PCI recognized Colleges.
What are the eligibility criteria for Direct second year B Pharmacy Admission?
- The candidate should hold a diploma pharmacy degree with any PCI/AICTE recognized colleges.
- They should have scored at least 45% of aggregate marks in the D pharma course.
- The Final Result should be PASS with no backlogs in any subject in the D pharma course.
- When the direct 2nd-year admission is done. The candidates also have to pass the subjects in the first year of B pharma that are not present in the D pharma course.
Thus students who have taken lateral entry in the B pharma course have to take only six Semesters. The usual duration is of Eight semesters for the B Pharma course. the direct second year B pharmacy Admission is for the students who want to gain higher Knowledge in the field of Pharmacy. The average fees for Lateral entry Depend on the college. It is usually 1 to 1.5 lakh per year.
What are the Documents required For Direct second year B pharma Admission?
Here is the list of Documents for lateral entry in B pharmacy course:-
- The Final Degree of Diploma Pharmacy course.
- Your Degree should not show any Backlogs. If any subject is failed then while taking admission you to pass all the subjects.
- The aggregate percentage should be 45% in diploma pharmacy at the time of admission.
- Firstly,10th marks card
- 12th marks card.
- Any Id proof like voter id, PAN, or AAdhar.
- Transfer certificate.
- School leaving certificate
- Migration certificate.
- Domicile certificate.
- Disability certificate (If any).
- Finally, Scheduled caste/tribe and OBC Certificate if applicable.
what are Jobs Perspective after Completing B pharma Course?
- Firstly, Students can work as an industrial pharmacist.
- also, They can get into drug manufacturing, Research, and Development.
- Private and Public hospitals medical store manager.
- Medicinal counselor of Patients.
- Open a medical shop as a retailer, Distributer, and stockist.
- Finally, they can join as a teacher. Imparting pharmacy knowledge to diploma pharmacy students.
For Direct admission in the second year, B Pharmacy course call 7406337778.