Direct admission in MBBS 2021 without NEET. Last chance to get MBBS in Nepal
- According to my 10 years of experience, NEPAL is the best option to get a medical education.Get direct admission in MBBS without NEET in Nepal. For MBBS admission in Nepal call
- 11 medical colleges in Nepal are MCI Approved.That is All course and syllabus related to medical education in Nepal are ditto copy of India. Even each theory and practical in Nepal is same as Indian medical colleges.
- As per syllabus is run by the Medical Council of India.Students who complete MBBS from Nepal has 100% surety to pass MCI test after coming back to India.
- No passport visa is required to study MBBS in Nepal.it is same as India.Get direct admission in MBBS without NEET in Nepal. For MBBS admission in Nepal call
- The faculties and teachers in Nepal are Majority of Indian Only.
- The food and language culture of Nepal totally matches to India.
For direct Admission in MBBS 2017 without NEET call
Well hello, Today I am writing this post to inform you all that Direct admission in mbbs 2021 without NEET is possible through our efforts. We can get you all direct admission in MBBS 2017 without NEET. as per now according to medical council of India, NEET has been announced and by NEET procedures, only NRI quota is valid in India for direct mbbs admission.So There are some MCI and Who recognized colleges in Nepal which can provide MBBS study in 48 to 50 lakhs full package including fees for 5 years.one can go for these colleges 2017 without any hesitation and hold on their studies there and can get direct admission in MBBS without NEET.For direct admission in mbbs 2017 without NEET call
+91-9905388952, We provide admission in MCI Approved colleges.
Caution: – From next year That is in the Academic year of 2018-19 NEET will be compulsory even to take admission in abroad.So this is the last chance to get admission Direct MBBS admission without neet in Nepal. From MBBS Admission in Nepal call +91-9905388952.
Government Universities to choose from, Medical Council of India Recognized, Recognition by WHO, FAIMER, IMED etc.Affordable Fees, Excellent Infrastructure, and Facilities.so you can go with us surely as Overseas universities take special care of students’ security, and especially provide a safe and secure environment for girls.For direct Admission in MBBS 2017 without NEET call
Direct admission in mbbs 2017 without NEET in MCI recognized colleges of NEPAL.
You have many options to study in abroad with MCI recognized colleges and who approved colleges.
Note: – This is a Kind note to all medical aspirants that for this academic year 2017-18. Even the 15% management quota seats of private medical colleges in India,will be filled by Government only. We can help you to get a seat through the totally legit process. That is, we will help you throughout the counseling process.
For direct Admission in MBBS 2017 without NEET call
MBBS Admission in Nepal:-
- Nepal: – As we know that Nepal is our neighbor, MBBS in Nepal Duration: Four & Half Years + 1 Year Internship MBBS Admission Eligibility:
- Minimum age of 17 years
- Candidates having 50% marks together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology at 10+2 level or any equivalent exam and must have English as a subject.
- Valid Indian Passport ( No Visa Required )
- MCI Eligibility Certificate
- every subject in 12th should have 50 % of marks.
For direct admission in MBBS 2017 Without NEET call +91-8904650533
MBBS In Nepal – Studying MBBS in Nepal is an excellent opportunity for the Indian students. Nepal happens to be a friendly and peaceful nation, having good relations with India and has no language problem because most of the peoples in Nepal can understand Hindi and English, it is not possible in Nepal where most of the local people know Hindi and English as well. Also, Food habits and Weather conditions are similar to India. Communications with Nepal is very easy by Air/road, and also cost effective, no passport/visa required for Indian Citizens. The medical colleges in Nepal have the medical infrastructure and the syllabus followed is identical to that of Medical Council of India. Many medical colleges in Nepal promoted by Govt. Of India as well as Indian owners.The average package for admission in Nepal total package will include 48 to 50 lakhs full package.
compare to Indian medical colleges which involve a huge NEET amount of 85 lakhs to 1.5 crores, thus mbbs admission in Nepal involves a very low budget.Thus, you will get a quality education with the least investment.
For mbbs admission in abroad call Gaurav Raj +91-9905388952.
3. MBBS admission in Nepal: -Nepal is a leading country in this world in every field, Thus you all can guarantee a quality medical education in Nepal.Medical education in Nepal is also very affordable.Nepal is one of the oldest civilizations in the world having a written history of more than 4,000 years, rich culture and a respected educational tradition. That tradition continues to this day, especially in the field of medicine: Nepal is now one of the fastest growing destinations for international students studying medicine in the world.
1. Eligible for any medical licensing examination.
The 49 approved medical schools are public universities under the supervision of the indian Government. All are listed in the World Health Organisation (WHO)’s “Directory of World Medical Schools”. This listing means that graduates are eligible to attend national medical screening tests sucMCIs MCI, PMDC, USMLE, PLAB, HPCSA, SCHS, etc.
2. Graduate with a globally recognizes medical degree.
On completing the requirements of the teaching program and passing the graduation examinations successfully, international medical undergraduates will be granted a graduation certificate and conferred a medical degree by the university. The English copy of the degree will state MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery). International students can take your graduate diploma and required documents to the embassy of your home country for accreditation if needed.
the living cost in Nepal is 70% cheaper than compared India, USA, Canada.
For direct admission in mbbs 2017 without NEET in Nepal
4. MBBS in Nepal: -Rs 48 to 50 lakhs-Full Package, including everything i.e food, residence, internship,FEES.
Tuition fees:- 38 to 40 lakhs for 5 years. Location: Nearest from Uttar pradesh,west bengal, and Bihar borders. Eligibility:– Candiadate should have atleast 50% marks in 12th or PUC Only the best students will get Admission in Nepal and enjoy the facility of lowest fees.
For direct Admission in mbbs 2017 without NEETin Nepal please call:- +91-9905388952OR
One can qualify through NEET 2017 As per honorable supreme court decision in India. Direct Admission in MBBS 2017.
You can take direct admission in MBBS abroad in some countries like https://www.mdmsadmission2016.in/mbbs-admission-through-management-quota/Nepal,eg :- B.P Koirala. For direct admission in MBBS 2017 call +91-8904650533. Direct Admission in MBBS 2017 without NEET in MCI recognized colleges of Nepal