Law admission 2020 Direct Admission in Law Colleges.
What is LLB? What the type of Legal studies in India for Law admission 2020? How is Direct admission in law possible?
well, I will answer here all the questions. law is the legal study of the Indian constitution. The course is called LLB. The duration of LLB is 3 years. Bar Council of India recognizes the law Colleges of India. We provide Direct admission in Law colleges. The full form of LLB is the Bachelor of Legislative Law. LLb includes legal studies of all Five types of law in India. For Direct Admission in LLB course call 9905388952
- Criminal Law:- The legal studies of Criminal Offenses. It is the system of law that defines the punishment of criminal acts done by individuals. The legal studies comprise the study of the Indian penal court (IPC Section).
- Civil Law:- The Legal studies of noncriminal offenses. The law comprises Non-criminal studies in India. The civil law involves the private affairs of citizens, for example, marriage and property ownership, rather than with criminal offense.
- Common-Law:- The Common Law system in India refers to the legal studies of the law system made in the time British invasion in the countries. A lot of amendments have been since British rule lasted. The particularly deal with religious and other ethic laws.
- Statutory law:- Traffic regulations law, tax law, criminal codes, company formation regulations, etc, are all statutory law.
- Company law:- Company law is the Law governing the rights, relations, and conduct of persons, companies, organizations, and businesses. It’s basically the legal act of companies under the 2013 company act.
The bachelor’s degree in Law is the LLB Course. Most institutes in India unite the LL.B course with B.A., BBA, B.Com courses and include LLB then which becomes a 5 year-long course. Assessing law needs a great deal of patience, persistence, enthusiasm for your profession, credibility, etc.. The occupation of a lawyer is a respected individual and among those highest-earning professions and the law, graduates may acquire maximum liberty in his/her livelihood. For Direct admission in law, colleges call 9905388952
BA LLB BBA LLB BCOM LLB. Law Admission in Bangalore.
Legum Baccalaureus or LLB is a three-year Bachelor of Law degree that offers by several Law colleges in India. However, candidates may pursue this law course only as long as they have a graduation degree.
As a portion of an LLB degree offered at most popular law colleges in India, applicants will need to participate in regular theory courses, moot courts, internships in addition to tutorial work. The whole period of the LLB course is 3 years, which makes it possible for the LLB program to be split to &nbps;6 semesters. For Direct admission in law, colleges call 9905388952
LLB is a degree obtained after the conclusion of 3 years of research in the Bar Council of India [BCI]-approved Law faculty. The minimal requirement to combine with the 3-year LLB course is graduation from any course/stream. The LLB course information along with the entrance process differs from school to college. For Direct admission in law, colleges call 9905388952
Now let us discuss the law admission process:-
Firstly, let us know about the combination and Integrated courses of law:-
- LLB:- 3 years of undergraduate Degrees.
- BBA LLB:- 5 Years Law+BBA integrated Degree.
- B.com LLb:- 5 Years Law +B.com integrated Degree.
- BA LLB:- 5 Years Law+BA integrated Degree.
Secondly, We will discuss the eligibility criteria for Law admission 2020:-
What is the Eligibility criteria for Direct Admission in Law courses (Only LLB Courses)?
- Candidates need to pass graduation Degree in any stream either 3 years course duration or 4 years of UG Degree.
- The different colleges provide different minimum graduation percentages which vary from 45% to 55% for general category students and 35% to 45% for Sc/St Categories.
Eligibility Criteria for 5 years integrated Law Courses.:-
- Minimum 45% as aggregate in the 12th class board.
- CLAT:- Minimum eligibility marks in the CLAT exam 2020.
Another Notable exam in India are:-
- Law school Admission test:- LSAT will occur on the 7th of June
- All India law entrance test:-AILET
- SLAT:- Symbiosis law admission test.
Thirdly, Let us see Top LAW Colleges in Bangalore for Direct Admission in Law (LLB +integrated Courses).
- KLE Law College Bangalore.
- Ramaiah Law College Bangalore.:- we provide Direct law admission in Ramaiah law colleges.
- Christ Law College Bangalore.
- BMS Law Colleges Bangalore.
- Bangalore Insitute of legal studies.
- Narsee monjee institute of management studies.
- Alliance Law School
- Vivekanand Law College.
- Bishop cotton Law school.
- PES University Bangalore.
Finally, Why Bangalore for Direct Admission in Law?
- There a lot of top private law colleges in India, That are based in Bangalore. some of the top colleges in Bangalore Direct admission.
- All the major and Big law firms are in Bangalore that provides the highest packages for Law students in Bangalore.
- The moot court in the Colleges provides the best experience of dummy cases in which help in the development of skill sets of Students.
- For Direct admission in law, colleges call 9905388952