Direct admission in bds
hello, the warmest regards to all dental aspirants from I future. We provide direct admission in BDS. That is the bachelor of dental science and surgery (bds). The BDS is a 4-year full-fledged course. This course has a 1 year of internship. This course gives the undergraduate degree in dental science. That is they become a proper dentist after doing this course.BDS is a Bachelor of Dental Surgery. Modern Indian dentists earn the Bachelor of Dental Surgery degree (B.D.S.), which requires four years of study and one year of internship. This degree is overseen by the Dental Council of India.For Direct admission in BDS call +91-9916439069.
Postgraduate courses (Master of Dental Surgery. MDS) are also available in different specialties. It requires 3 years of study after BDS.For Direct admission in BDS call +91-9916439069
Dentistry is the art and science of prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of conditions, diseases, and disorders of the oral cavity, the maxillofacial region, and its associated structures as it relates to human beings.
BDS direct admission in private dental colleges of India.
- The bds is a total four years course with one year of compulsory internship
- The total course duration approximately becomes of Five years. We provide direct admission in BDS. For BDS admission through management quota call +91-7406337778.
- The students should have at least 50 % of marks in PCB group in their intermediate or 12th standards.
- A common entrance test is There for BDS and MBBS As well it is called NEET. As per this exam rule, a student has to clear at least the minimum cut off marks of neet entrance exam.
- 2018 CUTT OFF marks for eligibility in BDS was 131.This year the predicted score would be around 120* out of 720. To get direct admission in BDS 2019.A candidate must score up to 120*.
- Note:- *120 is a predicted minimum eligibility marks for neet BDS. It may Go-down or up.
- We provide direct admission in BDS. BDS admission through NRI quota call +91-7406337778.
The Introduction of bridge course after BDS
- Now in few days, The central government might introduce a bridge course for BDS students.
- The Dental Council of India (DCI) has urged the Centre to introduce a three-year MBBS bridge course for Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) graduates so that they could work as full-fledged MBBS doctors. For direct admission in BDS Call +91-7406337778.If BDS graduates are allowed to pursue and complete the three-year bridge course, they could serve in the rural areas of the country for four to five years
- The Job Profiles of the BDS may be the following:
- Dental Surgeon
- Oral and Maxillofacial Pathologist
- Oral Surgery
salary and working culture of the dentist( BDS Pass student):-
A dentist can have a private practice as well as can work under some esteemed hospitals.They can also join some government institute or bodies like Indian army, Indian railways etc. In providing services in hospitals. They can earn up to 30 to 40 thousand per month. While having a private practice their private clinic. The sky is the limit. The more hands-on practice they get. The more income they can have. Apart from income there huge demand of doctors in the society. The doctors to people ratio in India. Considering the past decade ratio there is 1 dentist for every 37000 people in this world, however, the ratio has some improvement as the ratio is 1:25000, now.But according to the World Health Organisation, the ratio should be at least 1:10000 in this world. Now through the bridge course also. The dentists can have a full-fledged MBBS degree after doing their MBBS. For direct admission in BDS call:- +91-7406337778
After the bridge course, candidates will have to mandatorily serve in rural India for three years.After the bridge programme, graduates can practice as first-contact physiciansBDS admission through NRI quota call +91-7406337778.Dr. Dibyendu Mazumdar, DCI President informed that DCI had brought out a regulation of allowing a student to go for a three years’ condensed course of MBBS after BDS. This will qualify them to also practice general medicine.BDS admission through NRI quota call +91-9916439069.DCI had sent a draft regulation to MCI. It was sent to the academic committee for review and post that certain things were pointed out. to Know more about career in dentistry call 9916439069