Table of Contents
Do you Want B Pharmacy admission?
We provide direct B pharmacy admission in colleges with top-end infrastructure. For direct admission in Bachelor in pharmacy +91-9113033975. B Pharm is an undergraduate academic degree in the field of pharmacy. After B pharmacy students can go for pharm d course admission. The degree is the basic prerequisite for registration to practice as a pharmacist in many countries and it’s about understanding the properties and impacts of medicines and developing the skills required to counsel patients about their use. For B Pharmacy admission call +91-9113033975. Well, let us see some Important points Related to the bachelor of Pharmacy (B Pharma course).
- B Pharma is 4 years of Course. It is and Under-graduate course.
- The Course implies a thorough knowledge of medicinal chemistry and compositions.
- There are a total of 8 semesters in the Course duration.
- There are more 900 aicte and PCI recognized colleges in India that provide over one lakh seats for the B pharma Course.
- This Course Gives job opportunities in Medical sectors, Pharmaceutical firms, Biotechnological research sectors, Government sectors, and Private sectors.
- B Pharma Non-attending Admission is also possible, Distance learning is possible in B pharma course.
- A student must be good at chemistry, A solid chemistry knowledge till 12th class. Brings advantage to Pharmacy students.
- B Pharma has a great career opportunity as I have discussed above. The average package salary of a B pharma graduate varies from 5 lakh per annum to 7 lakh per annum. This Salary is for Freshers.
- As the Pharmacy professional gets to experience the average Package of Salary gradually increases.
- After Completing the B pharma course the student can also go for M.Pharma, P.H.D, LLB, MBA, etc.
How to Get Direct admission in b pharma ( Bachelor of Pharmacy)?
The Bachelor of Pharmacy degree is popularly known as B-Pharm in India. It is a four-year program with both annual and semester schemes available. In order to be eligible, one must pass with at least 50% marks in 10 + 2 (or an equivalent examination) with biology or biotechnology as one of the subjects. In some states, it is mandatory to give an additional pharmacy entrance examination in order to be eligible for the course. D. Pharm (Diploma of Pharmacy) holders are eligible for admission into B.Pharm into the second year directly via the lateral entry in India.For B Pharmacy admission call +91-9113033975.
Colleges imparting pharmaceutical education (D.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm, or Pharm D) must be approved by All Indian Council of Technical Education (AICTE) or Pharmacy Council Of India (PCI).For direct admission in Bachelor in pharmacy +91-9113033975. B Pharm.
Direct B pharma Admission is Possible in Private and Deemed Pharmacy Colleges Only. The seats given are called management quota seats. For Direct admission, the student Does not have to take any Entrance exam. The only eligibility for Direct admission is that they have to score minimum eligibility marks in class 12th. The minimum marks in class 12th are 45 %. The student should have to pursue class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Mathematics. There is Also a process for Lateral entry i.e direct 2nd-year entry in Bachelors of Pharmacy course. The Student who has completed a Diploma degree in Pharmacy (D.Pharm) can take Direct Admission in the 2nd-year of Bachelors of Pharmacy Course.
What to Do after The pharmacy course?
With a degree of Bachelor of Pharmacy, a student can register with the State Pharmacy Council and open their own Chemist shop to stock and sell medicines. For B Pharmacy admission call +91-9113033975
The course offers job opportunities in both public as well as private sectors that allow students to make a valuable career in this field. Students can even opt for teaching jobs in this field if they are willing to become a lecturer. For B Pharmacy admission call +91-9113033975 . There are different practice environments in this field, some of which are:
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Clinical Pharmacy
- Technical Pharmacy
- Research Agencies
- Medical Dispensing Store
- Food and Drug Administration
- Sales and Marketing Department
- Educational Institutes
- Health Centres
If a student wants to pursue further studies. He can do the M.Pharma course(2 years Duration). P.H.D in Pharmacy or MBA also. Get to private pharmacy colleges of Karnataka, Maharashtra, Delhi, Pune, and Bangalore through management quota. All the best for Your Future.
For B Pharmacy admission call +91-9113033975