Is Direct Admission in MDS possible?
Well to answer this I will say in Big yes. Yes direct admission in MDS is possible. That why we are here? We are the most eminent consultant for MDS admission through management quota. Well, mds with management quota seats are possible. The only clause for direct mds admission is that
- Candidate should have completed bds with 12 months of the rotary internship
- And, he should be neet eligible i.e the candidate must be eligible in neet and should have acquired minimum cut-off marks for eligibility of mds admission. According to their categories.
Now a days doing an MDS is not a big deal. You can look around and find innumerable examples where a random or the least interested guy/girl with the least marks even with the least practical hands are opting for MDS either from a reputed college. Thus the actual value of an MDS has gone far above which has great future aspects.
MDS Is a postgraduate Degree, in-depth Done after BDS In India. The duration of the course is 3 years.MDS Of-depth knowledge in super speciality degree courses related to dentistry. We provide Direct Admission in MDS 2019 call +91-9916439069 in top private medical colleges of India at best packages. The MDS course offers Branch wise speciality in the following branches.
I personally have seen a simple dental surgeon performing facial fracture repair in a stunning way that can compete with the work of a fellow maxillofacial surgeon.
Direct admission in MDS (master of dental surgery)
Postgraduate training is for three years in the concerned speciality. Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) is offered in the following subjects –
- Endodontics: – Endodontists perform a variety of procedures including endodontic therapy (commonly known as “root canal therapy”), endodontic retreatment, surgery, treating cracked teeth, and treating dental trauma. Root canal therapy is one of the most common procedures.
- Prosthodontics: – the dental speciality pertaining to the diagnosis, treatment planning, rehabilitation and maintenance of the oral function, comfort, appearance and health of patients with clinical conditions associated with missing or deficient teeth and/or oral and maxillofacial tissues using biocompatible substitutes.
- Periodontics: – Periodontology or periodontics is the speciality of dentistry that studies supporting structures of teeth, as well as diseases and conditions that affect them.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery: – The speciality oral and maxillofacial pathology is concerned with the diagnosis and study of the causes and effects of diseases affecting the oral and maxillofacial region. It is sometimes considered to be a speciality of dentistry and pathology.
- Conservative Dentistry
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics: – This Speciality deals primarily with Diagnosis, prevention, and correction of malpositioned teeth and jaws.
- Oral Pathology & Microbiology
- Community Dentistry
- Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry: – Pediatric dentists promote the dental health of children as well as serve as educational resources for parents
- Oral Medicine Diagnosis and Radiology.
For Direct Admission in MDS 2019. Please contact Mr Gaurav Raj
Since Neet has come. The dentists who are seeking admission in Master of dental (MDS). All MDS Aspirants have to get at least eligibility marks in NEET 2019. There are three types of counselling methods in NEET 2019 FOR MDS Admission 2019.
- Centralized counselling on all India basis
- State wise counselling
- MCC Counseling (Admission for MDS in 2019)
- MOP-UP Round for Direct admission in MDS 2019:- MOP-Up round is the only phase in which MDS Admission through management quota is done.
We at i future sincerely help you in choosing the right colleges according to your marks scored in NEET 2019.