What is BAMS Admission 2019 Procedure?
Well, currently bams admission procedure involves a lot of dilemmas. every year there are a lot of rumours that Bams admission will be done on Neet basis. But lastly all the admissions this also done by state counselling and management quota. That is Direct admission in BAMS. the only pre-requisite involves is that the candidate must have a 50% marks in PCB. PCB means physics, Chemistry and bi0logy. Bams is generally a bachelor’s degree in Ayurveda. Bams is a bachelor’s in ayurvedic medicine and sciences. We love our customers and welcome your feedback and suggestions. For direct bams admission call 8904650533
What are the main things to learn in bams course?
The first year of BAMS syllabus consists of 5 subjects.they are
– here you will have to study the basic grammar of this language. the fact is there are some portions which we have to mug up without knowing where they are supposed to use…adjust…however, we have to attain a minimum of 50% in order to pass the exam. If u are lucky enough to have an excellent teacher Sanskrit will not be a burden at all.Ayurvedic Samhitas are written in Sanskrit and learning this language is an inevitable thing. Sanskrit is one of the best languages I have ever come across and is not too hard to crack.
2 PARTHA VIJNANA
this subject comprises about the various philosophies, the darsana, various viewpoints of Acharyas about human life which includes origin and development, what is salvation and how to attain them, principles of yoga etc. According to me it was a very interesting subject and was really curious to know the thoughts and principles of the great sages who lived long back.
3 RACHANA SHAREERA /ANATOMY
Here the students will have to learn about the anatomy.they should learn both the modern and ayurvedic viewpoints. The most exciting thing is you will have the dissection section.
4 KRIYA SHAREER /PHYSIOLOGY
is similar to that of above mentioned u have to study about the physiology of various systems in the human body.
The text written by Acharya Vagbhatta, the heart or essence of all the eight branches ofis one of the fundamental texts of Ayurveda. It is written in the form of poem making it easier for the students to learn.
What is Bams course?
The BAMS course duration is 4 and a half years. The Ayurvedic Education in India is currently monitored by the Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM), which is a statutory Central Government body.
Hello, we provide direct BAMS Admission in most reputed colleges of India. We have made more than 400 direct bachelors of Ayurvedic medicine and surgery (BAMS) Admissions in India. Well, today I will throw some light on the process of direct admission in BAMS, by the announcement of CCIM i.e central council of Indian Medicine any private BAMS college can avail 15% of total allotted seats for direct admission purposes. So, there should be no hesitation regarding BAMS admission through management quota. We believe in making the relationship, not clients. For direct Bams admission call:-+91-8904650533. There is a huge scope for BAMS. In the coming future. We provide bams admission. Bams admission through MANAGEMENT QUOTA. For Admission call 8904650533. We provide top private ayurvedic colleges in lowest fees structure. Bams admission direct.
We have experience of last 10 years in providing direct admission in BAMS in top private Ayurvedic medical college at best package. This is an open letter from my side to all medical aspirants who prepare well for MBBS since the competition is high many of you won’t be able, secure medical seats in MBBS.So don’t get worried you all still have options to go for direct admission in BAMS.
Many of you think that BAMS is not that much-reputed course,But let me justify you all with a popular quote made by the Times of India “People who think that BAMS has no future potential then please see its time reform your thinking, We need More ayurvedic doctors by 2018 since the current doctor to patient is 0.5, Even the NCBI is also persuading people to choose career in Ayurveda.For Direct Admission in BAMS call:-+91-8904650533.The Indian government is also trying people to start their medical career in BAMS.
For direct Bams admission call:-8904650533
Why us for Direct BAMS Admission?
If you are still in doubts let me clear your doubts:-
let me clear your thoughts:-
- Today there are many promising opportunities for BAMS graduates they can seriously go for private practice, Academic teaching, Research work, managing and administration and Drug manufacturing.
When a student plans to pursue a career in academics, it is necessary to do post-graduation. Students, who cannot get an opportunity for MD, can go for postgraduate diplomas available in various subjects such as panchakarma, Balrog, etc.
- Go for Direct admission in BAMS, The Average package of doing BAMS is around 8 to 10 lakhs total for 41/2 years, whereas the total package for MBBS is 75 lakhs to 1 crore. We Provide direct admission in BAMS at the best package in all over India.
- For students who are not interested in clinical practice but want to have a career related to the medical field, there are ample choices. MPH (Masters in Public Health), MHA (Masters in Health Administration) and MBA (Hospital and Healthcare management) are in great demand.
- In the manufacturing sector, production of Ayurvedic medicines is a booming business. Apart from actual manufacturing, other allied aspects such as cultivation of medicinal plants, trading raw materials in the form of powder, extracts, oils, etc., are also in great demand. Not only medicines but also Ayurvedic cosmetics and food products have an equally big market. It is the need of time that many Ayurvedic graduates should come in this field and use their knowledge and skill.
- So go with us we will surely not let you down, we have a legacy of 10 years we have done more than 350 Direct admissions in BAMS.
- We make relationships, not clients.
- All the course syllabus for BAMS and MBBS are the same, the only thing is that through BAMS you will learn to treat every disease with natural practices.
- Choose us for direct admission in BAMS and make a great career which has huge potential in the entire world.
- Firstly, I future make the relationship with our clients and coordinate with them before and after admission procedures.
- Secondly, We help them with our expert reviews and 11 years of experience in direct BAMS Admission.
- I provide every particular detail regarding direct BAMS Admission, even the minute details.
- Our education consultancy maintains 100% transparency throughout the admission process.
- For BAMS Admission we work on our service charge only, with no hidden payment gateways.
- we put you together with us, in front of the college administration.
- I future deal with each client separately and clear all their doubts, before admission.
- Lastly, We have a better connection with direct college management.
- Finally, we provide, Most honest and value added service provided to your ward by our team.
For direct admission in BAMS
Call: – Mr Preetam, +91-8904650533.
BAMS Admission in Private ayurvedic colleges is as per the previous year. That is can retain their management quota seats this year also. So by our experience, we can tell you that. This year would the last year in which NEET would not be compulsory in India for the in taking of BAMS, BHMS AND BUMS SEATS. For BAMS Admission we can help you with getting direct BAMS seats in private Ayurveda colleges. All private Ayurveda colleges in India have 15% of their total seats as management quota. To get BAMS Admission in top private Ayurveda colleges of India at best packages. You all can surely rely on us.
Well, this year that is in 2017. The Central Council of Indian medicine has declared that NEET will not be re